EXAMS & TESTING:
- Comprehensive eye examinations, Ocular health testing and Color perception analysis
- Depth perception evaluation
- Strabismus evaluation
- Visual field evaluation
- Computerized perimetry
- Ocular photography
- Glaucoma testing and Treatment Industrial vision screening
- Post-cataract evaluations Treatment of conjunctivitis(pink eye)
- Treatment of visually related learning, reading disabilities and developmental vision
THERAPY & SURGERY:
- Amblyopia therapy, vision therapy, biofeedback myopia therapy and strabismus therapy
- Ocular foreign body removal
- Co-management of cataract surgery and management of refractive (laser) surgery
- Refraction school consultations
CHILDREN & EDUCATION:
- Pediatric eye care (including infants)
- Lectures and workshops for community service groups Videotape vision education
- In-service teacher workshop
OTHER: Keratometry, Tonometry, Retinal photography and Pleoptics
Facilities and Equipment
CONTACTS: Bifocal contact lenses, astigmatic soft lenses, contact lens fittings, toric gas permeable, colored contact lenses, contact lens analysis, extended wear contact lens and contact lens evaluations.
EYEGLASSES & FRAMES: Industrial safety eyewear, multi-focal design simulations, lens tinting, spectacle frames, fashion and designer frames, frame repairs and adjustments, sunglasses, ultraviolet absorptive tints, scratch resistant coatings, anti-reflection coatings, eyeglass adjustments and progressive addition lenses.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Healthy Families, Cal-Optima, Davis Vision, Safeguard Vision and Medi-Care. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.